Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early bird in Limerick City After 7pm

Options
  • 16-03-2012 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Looking for restaurants in Limerick City who have an early Bird Menu upto 7:30/8pm???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sallyr

Looking for restaurants in Limerick City who have an early Bird Menu upto 7:30/8pm???
    Jasmine has a great early bird menu.. U couls aldo try chocolat, marco polo, la picolla and bambu, all are on o'connell street

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

I second the Jasmine. Great Early Bird -though I think it ends at 7. They do have a later menu that is just 23.50 anyway which is kinda an early bird price. Freddys does an early bird up to 6.30 and hamptons is 25 and i think its all night midweek...

Advertisement