Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get collar for giant breed dog?

• 16-03-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

right now we have biggest collar that pet shop had on her and its getting small.
    is there anywhere online i could get one? and what would be the best collars?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

i really like the look off them thanks for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,901 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

They are horrible - just reinforces the impression that the dog is vicious. Why do people feel the need to cover collars in studs ?

They don't exactly look comfortable either.

They don't all have studs there is some nice leather ones with no studs.
    very hard to get the wider collars in pet shops here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I find the Ezydog ones brilliant. My guy has a standard one but they do ones for giant breeds. They're really sturdy but light, they have a neoprene layer so dry quickly if they get wet, reflectors, a separate loop thing for tags etc :
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/EzyDog-Extra-Wide-Collar-XXXLarge/dp/B003BE7IXE/ref=sr_1_41?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1331925925&sr=1-41

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Moocifer

I'll second the Ezy dog ones. They are excellent and they come in very large sizes. Their leads are fantastic too. There is a small amount of elastic material in them which means I don't get a dislocated shoulder when I take our lad for a walk!:)

thanks a mill for that! i know what you mean about the dislocated shoulder, she is quiet but so strong. i was thinking off getting a second one but not sure id manage another giant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

shot2go wrote: »
    right now we have biggest collar that pet shop had on her and its getting small.
    is there anywhere online i could get one? and what would be the best collars?

Op what size are you looking for, I have one I bought for my lab and it's way to big. It's yours if you want it. It's a good black K9 one.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Send me a pm what size (length&with) and colour leather you are looking for also they do leads to any length in leather and ill get a price.

Iv been getting mine hand made they work out cheaper then any leather collars in local pet shops

Advertisement