Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few questions

Options
  • 16-03-2012 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello,

So i sign up to eircom NGB, and today i check my broadband speed, and i got 13mb/s i'm really happy with it, happy how eircom got better, before i got around 6-7mb's not bad but now its twice better, so thank for that, but in the letter said that i can get up to 24mb's so my question is:
    Will i get more then 13mb/s in off peak period? Or it's just my line can't go more faster?

Second question, got a bit of a problem with my eircom router, its going on like that for a bout 3 weeks, like its restrating from 4-5 times per day, i did check all the cables, router is in a safe place so nobady can't accidentily touch it or move cables, seems the router is restarting whenever he wants, its geting anoying when i play some online game's and got kicked cuz no internet excess, why does it keep happining?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

aqotis wrote: »
    Hello,

So i sign up to eircom NGB, and today i check my broadband speed, and i got 13mb/s i'm really happy with it, happy how eircom got better, before i got around 6-7mb's not bad but now its twice better, so thank for that, but in the letter said that i can get up to 24mb's so my question is:
    Will i get more then 13mb/s in off peak period? Or it's just my line can't go more faster?

Second question, got a bit of a problem with my eircom router, its going on like that for a bout 3 weeks, like its restrating from 4-5 times per day, i did check all the cables, router is in a safe place so nobady can't accidentily touch it or move cables, seems the router is restarting whenever he wants, its geting anoying when i play some online game's and got kicked cuz no internet excess, why does it keep happining?

Hi aqotis,

Can you DM me with your telephone number and I can run a few direct checks on the line.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement