Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden broken :(

Options
  • 16-03-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

My copy of Madden refuses to work! Needless to say i am devestated lol. I may be able to get a copy before my next franchise game but if not, I will leave the franchise and let DaFlood play the CPU. Is it possible that, should I have to leave the franchise, you can hold the Chargers for me? I should be able to rejoin next Friday at the latest.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I dont think that'll be an issue..
    Whats the problem you're having?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I dont think that'll be an issue..
    Whats the problem you're having?

My disc drive got stuck and when I fixed it I went to lift the Xbox back up from the floor with Madden still inside. It's riddled with scratches :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Do you have any friends with Madden? If so get a lend and save the game to the hard drive, then you should be able to play the game with the scratched disk.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Do you have any friends with Madden? If so get a lend and save the game to the hard drive, then you should be able to play the game with the scratched disk.

Ah ok I'll try that, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Game are in all sorts of trouble, so check their pre owned section. They are even selling new copies for €30.

They might go into administration next week, so stuff might get cheaper

• Advertisement

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Game are in all sorts of trouble, so check their pre owned section. They are even selling new copies for €30.

They might go into administration next week, so stuff might get cheaper

Cheers for the heads up, will probably go in on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Lukebray wrote: »
    Cheers for the heads up, will probably go in on Tuesday

IIRC from a month or so ago when I got the game game had none, however gamestop had it for around 30 euro, I ordered it and it was delivered in a couple of days.

Yeah I tried saving to the harddrive (I lent a copy from a friend) but about half way into a game it said disc unreadable. Just have to buy a new copy I guess :(

Yeah I tried saving to the harddrive (I lent a copy from a friend) but about half way into a game it said disc unreadable. Just have to buy a new copy I guess :(

30 euro in GameStop mate. Will you get it in time to play daflood or do you want me to remove you?

30 euro in GameStop mate. Will you get it in time to play daflood or do you want me to remove you?

Haha I'm just on the bus after buying a copy in gamestop! So yes, I'll be able to play him :d

EDIT: Got home, put in the BRAND NEW disc. I started playing a game and about half way through the 3rd quarter I get the all to familiar message "The disc is unreadable" and I get shoved back to the Xbox Dashboard. What the hell is going on?! It can't be my Xbox because every other game works perfectly fine! It's literally just Madden that I'm having this problem with and it's doing my head in. Anybody got any suggestions?

• Advertisement

Haha I'm just on the bus after buying a copy in gamestop! So yes, I'll be able to play him :d

EDIT: Got home, put in the BRAND NEW disc. I started playing a game and about half way through the 3rd quarter I get the all to familiar message "The disc is unreadable" and I get shoved back to the Xbox Dashboard. What the hell is going on?! It can't be my Xbox because every other game works perfectly fine! It's literally just Madden that I'm having this problem with and it's doing my head in. Anybody got any suggestions?

Delete the game now from your hard drive. It's probably still playing the broken version from the hard drive.

Delete the game now from your hard drive. It's probably still playing the broken version from the hard drive.

I did, even before I started the game :/ I've been googling the problem and clearing my cache may work...maybe :(

Advertisement