Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA International Relations

Options
  • 16-03-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Anyone here done or know anyone who has done this Masters before? I'm considering applying to this Masters and want to hear what people have to say about it. I'm a fourth year student in another university, so would appreciate on comments on the course, department and university. What electives is there on this Masters? I know what the core modules are but I would like to know my actual choice in modules. Grateful for any input.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭squirestarter

I'm thinking of doing this course also. Trying to decide between the DCU one and the UCD one.

I put a post up a while ago, didn't get too many replies though especially in relation to the UCD course. The DCU course seems to have a good rep but have not heard much re the UCD one

I wont be of much help to be honest, i only know what i've read on each colleges website which is probably as much as you know. If i come across any useful info ill post it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Loads of info below about the department in general. There are a few Masters which share many of the same modules so there might be something of value in the thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056451299

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭cocaholic

Byron85 wrote: »
    Loads of info below about the department in general. There are a few Masters which share many of the same modules so there might be something of value in the thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056451299
    Cheers!! :)

Advertisement