Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The appearance of Qualification Badges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I like them, gives incentive to try a little better without having to go too mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

shouldn't be too hard on some tanks (such as the vk3001p due to the stock loadout).
    But I reckon tanks like the amx 13 90 will be the hardest to get.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

shouldn't be too hard on some tanks (such as the vk3001p due to the stock loadout).
    But I reckon tanks like the amx 13 90 will be the hardest to get.
    It's all about getting ONE good game in early in the period then not play it for the rest of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

It's you're average xp over a week that decides which medal you get ? or is it the highest ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

It's you're average xp over a week that decides which medal you get ? or is it the highest ?
    Read it wrong, it's highest on a single game vs. avg of top 50/20/5%/1%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

class 3 shouldn't be hard, 50% of players are ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

class 3 shouldn't be hard, 50% of players are ****.

Yep, I took a spin in the Sherman on the test server and got it.

Advertisement