Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a decent sized bag of fertiliser in Dublin

Options
  • 16-03-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen 20Kg bag of 10-10-20 or similar for general garden use, the smaller bags in garden centres are crazy prices.

Like what farmers buy by the pallet load.

Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

deandean wrote: »
    Anyone seen 20Kg bag of 10-10-20 or similar for general garden use, the smaller bags in garden centres are crazy prices.

Like what farmers buy by the pallet load.

Thanks!

6 euro for a 60 litre bag of Hortons Farmyard Manure isnt mad expensive,or is it?

Buy 2 and get the 3rd one free.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Try whites agri in lusk, they'll have it

http://www.whitesagri.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

paddy147 wrote: »
    6 euro for a 60 litre bag of Hortons Farmyard Manure

Where? Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

wait4me wrote: »
    Where? Thanks

Any Woodies or Atlantic Homecare.They have a 3 for 2 sale on certain plant ranges aswell this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

Thanks redser7 i got to whites today and a charming young lady sorted me out with 50kg of 10-10-20 very reasonable. It works out at one-quarter the price of buying it in boxes in garden centre/woodies, though you need a place to store the bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Is whites the closest place to Dublin 15 for a 50KG bag of 10-10-20 ? Thanks

Advertisement