Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phil Taylor In Store Signing

• 16-03-2012 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I was in The Square in Tallaght and seen in JJB Sports that Phil Taylor will be doing an in store signing in the shop on Friday the 23rd of March from 12 - 3pm. One lucky person will also be able to play him at the signing. I thought this would be of interest to some people in here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Antoine56

I was in The Square in Tallaght and seen in JJB Sports that Phil Taylor will be doing an in store signing in the shop on Friday the 23rd of March from 12 - 3pm. One lucky person will also be able to play him at the signing. I thought this would be of interest to some people in here!

Unless he is signing a nice fat cheque made out to me I really couldn't give a toss :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Antoine56 wrote: »
    Unless he is signing a nice fat cheque made out to me I really couldn't give a toss :rolleyes:

Yet you give enough of a toss to post in the trhead about it..so you must actually in fact give a toss..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭objj52

Is this why he cancelled the exhibition in Carrickmacross on the same night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

objj52 wrote: »

he also cancelled and even in the palace in navan sunday night??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

objj52 wrote: »

maybe he cancelled because he heard Carrickmacross is a kip.. or maybe he cancelled because he had a PDC event on today and doing an exhibition & drinking a load of pints the night before in a different country isn't the best way to get ready for a big tournament.

• Advertisement
Advertisement