Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA deadlines

Options
  • 16-03-2012 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Anyone know the deadlines for IR Masters in QUB and UCD? particularly the UCD Politics and International Relations department and also UCC's Public Policy and Diplomacy masters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Naggins wrote: »
    Anyone know the deadlines for IR Masters in QUB and UCD? particularly the UCD Politics and International Relations department and also UCC's Public Policy and Diplomacy masters.

Heard of Google mate...?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

gutenberg wrote: »
    Heard of Google mate...?
    Less of the smart-arse remarks please.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kkumk

Not entirely sure so don't hold me to this, but I know a lot of UCD's MA's don't have deadlines as such. They want you to apply as early as possible, and final decisions are normally made in June, but unless they specify an exact date on the SPIRe website (which I imagine you've checked), then I would just assume there's no definitive deadline.

Also, SPIRe only had its MA open evening about 2 weeks ago, so I'm sure you've still got a lot of time left.

Advertisement