Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post grads for social care worker

Options
  • 17-03-2012 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi guys just want a few ideas and opinions have an honours degree in applied social studies in social care want to broaden my horizons but not sure what's I can do, not willing to move so masters in sw not an option and preferably a part time course as need to keep working, was looking at counseling in Pci but four years part time is alot after already doing four plus its very expensive with personal therapy and supervision, I know I'm probably fairly limited just wondering if there's something I haven't considered!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hayes24

phelo2121 wrote: »
    Hi guys just want a few ideas and opinions have an honours degree in applied social studies in social care want to broaden my horizons but not sure what's I can do, not willing to move so masters in sw not an option and preferably a part time course as need to keep working, was looking at counseling in Pci but four years part time is alot after already doing four plus its very expensive with personal therapy and supervision, I know I'm probably fairly limited just wondering if there's something I haven't considered!
    Hi there,
    I am just finishing a part time masters in community and voluntary management in ucc its one day a week I managed to do it while still working its around 6000 for the two years and was fairly managable I entered it with a degree in applied social studies in social care and am hoping it will improve my long term prospects for my career. Limerick institute of tech hav also started a masters in social care management one day a week also and about the same price I believe. Best of luck with it all

Advertisement