Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The AH Paddy's Day Megathread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Whats patriotic about alcoholism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

What time will you start drinking?
    Its not even 11am and Im mad to get started.

Why would you want to go drinking at 11am?

Oh because it's Paddys day and you're Irish so you have to go out and get retarded drunk :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I'm going to have a pimms and a monte cristo gran corona on the sun terrace.

RULE BRITANNIA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Oh yeah, it's St.Patrick's day I'd better start drinking. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

It's a family day for us.
    After the parade well have a drink or two and then head home.
    The girls have the Dublin parade set to record so well sit down together and enjoy that.
    Why would people keep their kids in town and expose them to ongoing drunkeness, it's criminal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

i thought this thread would be about ****ers who start talking republican ****e when they get a bit of drink in them, we should claim back the north etc etc bull****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

leonidas83 wrote: »
    i thought this thread would be about ****ers who start talking republican ****e when they get a bit of drink in them, we should claim back the north etc etc bull****

it will be but its only 11 which means no1 has been drinking yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Kamjana

Why would you want to go drinking at 11am?

Oh because it's Paddys day and you're Irish so you have to go out and get retarded drunk :rolleyes:

Yes,and happy Saint Patricks Day to you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Sky King wrote: »
    I'm going to have a pimms and a monte cristo gran corona on the sun terrace.

RULE BRITANNIA!

Marmalade and Jam. Shove cream crackers up your arse, go bang, bang,bang.:p

• Advertisement

bbam wrote: »
    It's a family day for us.
    After the parade well have a drink or two and then head home.
    The girls have the Dublin parade set to record so well sit down together and enjoy that.
    Why would people keep their kids in town and expose them to ongoing drunkeness, it's criminal.

I don't understand why people do this, there is plenty of parents who will go to the pub for the day and let their kids run riot around the pub while they're drinking.

Dear Parents going to the pub today,
    I know you're entitled to have a few pints but have some responsibility while doing so and CONTROL your kids. If you're going to be out for day, organise a babysitter to collect the kids after an hour or so. It's unfair on the kids, the drinkers in the pub and its irresponsible of you, as a parent to expose your kids to that type of an environment.

Regards,
    Rocky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I don't understand why people do this, there is plenty of parents who will go to the pub for the day and let their kids run riot around the pub while they're drinking.

I know you're entitled to have a few pints but have some responsibility while doing so and CONTROL your kids. If you're going to be out for day, organise a babysitter to collect the kids after an hour or so. It's unfair on the kids, the drinkers in the pub and its irresponsible of you, as a parent to expose your kids to that type of an environment.

Regards,
    Rocky

Patrionising people purveying proper patriotism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Regards,
    Rocky

Hi rocky.

Your mum got banged by about eighty hells angels in your movie.

That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

What time will you start drinking?
    Its not even 11am and Im mad to get started.
    around the 4 oclock mark for me just before game and the 4get to go home after we beat the english

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

is it wrong that im quite tipsy :D and its 12.30pm?!
    ah feck it, feeling bad feels pretty good :pac:

some more tunes methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Its starting on RTE1 now, cheers.

Ghandee wrote: »
    Hi rocky.

Your mum got banged by about eighty hells angels in your movie.

That is all.

My moma was a ho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Listening to the radio the other day and apparently (Patty's Day) is becomming popular in parts of States :confused:

Patty's day > http://www.grinzy.com/g/saint_patricks_day/saint_patricks_day_028.gif

Patty's day > http://storylover.us/Images/Happy%20St%20Patty%27s%20Day%202.gif

God knows how they got 'Patty' out of Paddy :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Happy St Paddy's Day everyone! Have a good one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Question??

On the off chance someone might know,,,does anyone know if the Pavillion in Swords is open today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,342 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

LordSutch wrote: »
    Listening to the radio the other day and apparently (Patty's Day) is becomming popular in parts of States :confused:

Patty's day > http://www.grinzy.com/g/saint_patricks_day/saint_patricks_day_028.gif

Hello McFly!!!

They obviously took Patty from Patrick, as in, St. Patrick's Day...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I heard on Newstalk yesterday that a school teacher in Wisconsin has instructed her class to call it O'Green's day. Something to do with the word Saint being offensive.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Birneybau wrote: »
    They obviously took Patty from Patrick, as in, St. Patrick's Day...

I think 'St Patty's day' / Happy Patty's day sounds mad, but each to their own :))

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sugarbeat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,342 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I think 'St Patty's day' / Happy Patty's day sounds mad, but each to their own :))

Oh, I find it fcuking horrendous!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Ah yes the bould Zig and Zag, nice lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Got a few good mates in a trad band, they're playing up in Town today, so I'll be heading there for a few and to watch the Rugby.

Then onto the Town Hall to see The Dubliners on their 50th St Patrick's Day! Then off to a session afterwards.

Looking forward to a great day! Don't worry though, I won't be drinking green beer and telling everyone I'm Irish ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

i am about to head out in London ontario, and will personally bitchslap every c*nt who says "st patty's".
    ive got a whole city to hit then...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Come on Ireland...yay...few more hours!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Starting boozing now,have 20 bottles of Miller to get through.

Advertisement