Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chatroulette missed connection

Options
  • 17-03-2012 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭

Following a discussion here about such sites I thought I'd give it a go. Okay it was pretty bad to say the least, it took a lot of disconnections and an army of penis before I found someone genuine but I did.

Now due to my laptop's erratic behaviour the conversation became disconnected without further contact details. Can anyone reccommend a way of finding such person again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

try bet 365

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Trap 1 always wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

No chance, and its gonna be a whole lot of penis before you see them again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Missed connections? Sounds like a Craigslist kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

MungBean wrote: »
    No chance, and its gonna be a whole lot of penis before you see them again :pac:

Alas the wading begins once again.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Eathrin wrote: »
    Can anyone reccommend a way of finding such person again?

Go out and meet a girl in a social setting bro.. Not gonna find true love on Chat Roulette.. Unless you truely love erect penis

And, no, no way to 'find' them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Tallon wrote: »
    Go out and meet a girl in a social setting bro.. Not gonna find true love on Chat Roulette.. Unless you truely love erect penis

And, no, no way to 'find' them

True love, no. But I embrace each potential friendship in equal manner, it's just a pity to have made a connection and then lose it like that.

This is a good observation. On my nights out there is visibly less erect penis than in a chatroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Are you gambling or rambling...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

I read it as Chautrolette

Advertisement