Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CW tonight - fun maybe??

Options
  • 17-03-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

Suggestions guys - what map, and what tanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

I don't think fun is not an option because of the tank freezing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

cro_bully wrote: »
    I don't think fun is not an option because of the tank freezing :)

Tank freezing doesn't count for the landing tournaments :)

Only battles with the owner - so if we get to a battle with the owner, we can decide if we want to risk it or not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Clan competition, t50's or similar. Whoever survives longest gets a hefty 20 gold from the treasury.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

We should try going for Tabessa,

we use only t9 heavy's, t7 arty, t9mediums.

use it as an experiment to see how effective it can be 1st and second if we get to landing final use it to take out as many t10s IC bring, if its a win then its a brill result without using top tanks if not we would have taken a lot of their top tanks out over last few days.

5 tier 7 artys

5 e75s/IS4s on base def

2 mediums for spotting T54s
    3 t50 2s to make arty runs after u see where their main attack is.
    if all 3 go together but a little spread out even if 1 or 2 only make it the 5 arty would take out their arty fast

just my suggestion

We should try going for Tabessa,

we use only t9 heavy's, t7 arty, t9mediums.

use it as an experiment to see how effective it can be 1st and second if we get to landing final use it to take out as many t10s IC bring, if its a win then its a brill result without using top tanks if not we would have taken a lot of their top tanks out over last few days.

5 tier 7 artys

5 e75s/IS4s on base def

2 mediums for spotting T54s
    3 t50 2s to make arty runs after u see where their main attack is.
    if all 3 go together but a little spread out even if 1 or 2 only make it the 5 arty would take out their arty fast

just my suggestion

I'd have no problem with that for the craic.

However - We should field a strong team in the tournament (the tanks won't get locked out) and then if we get to the final switch to a team like that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

maybe a team like , 4 TD , 8 batchat/t54 , 1 maus , hide all meds at base till late as possible , then fast charge thier cap if a route is reasonably clear?

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    maybe a team like , 4 TD , 8 batchat/t54 , 1 maus , hide all meds at base till late as possible , then fast charge thier cap if a route is reasonably clear?

Would need 4/5 arty to support or they'd be hammered before they got to push. Use the groups of T54 & Bat's to spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

How about trying something like :
    8 artys
    2 TD's (base defence)
    5 bats/T-54

Just spot and let our arty take em out. Also bats can do a lot of damage and kill even the strongest when facing one vs one(later stage of the battle.

cro_bully wrote: »
    How about trying something like :
    8 artys
    2 TD's (base defence)
    5 bats/T-54

Just spot and let our arty take em out. Also bats can do a lot of damage and kill even the strongest when facing one vs one(later stage of the battle.

If they stay on their side of the map and defend we'd have a chance, however if they push we'd be over-ran as our arty would essentially be nullified if they reach our side of the river.

So what maps then guys?

Tebessa & ....

A European map maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Seeing as the day thats in it, Eire ?

saor in aisce mháthair ireland :D

Seeing as the day thats in it, Eire ?

saor in aisce mháthair ireland :D

I'm very stupid not to think of that :(