Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Repair?

Options
  • 17-03-2012 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere I could bring 2 laptops to be fixed around Balbriggan or surrounding areas?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

There is a new place just open in Balrothery in between the chipper and the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Is there anywhere I could bring 2 laptops to be fixed around Balbriggan or surrounding areas?
    There's a lad in the North end of the town does them too. Kirwan's PC's. I can look up the number if you need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭thegrowreport

Cyber Zone on the main street in Balbriggan (opposite Charlie Corr hardware shop) is a very good laptop repair place. Got mine done last year after a virus infection and he did a great job and I felt it was great value.

Advertisement