Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exfoliator

• 17-03-2012 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Heya,

Can anyone reccommend an exfoliator for dry skin? I was using Elemis Papaya but skin seems worse!

Heard good things about Yonka, I may go and get a facial soon!!

But in the mean time, any good creams?? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

I like soap and glory flake away, but fcuk is good for keep skin soft but can be oily.
    But if your skin is sensitive another idea is get a good shower gel for your skin type and use exfoliating gloves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Missy Moo Moo

OP, it's a facial exfoliator you're looking for, is that right? I'd go for any Clarins one. They're brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

OP, it's a facial exfoliator you're looking for, is that right? I'd go for any Clarins one. They're brilliant.

oops, my bad...i totally missed the facial:o

I use clean and clear green one or benefit facial polish, both gentle but good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭amz5

I love all of the Liz Earle range and their exfoliator is fantastic.
    http://uk.lizearle.com/exfoliators-and-masks/gentle-face-exfoliator.html
    Although it says it's not suitable for sensitive skin, I have sensitive skin and have found it very good from that point of view - really gentle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

I love St Ives Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub. Excellent value for money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Ooops, shoulda said it straight away!! Sorry :)

Thanks for all your comments!! I think im gona try Clarins so gona pop into town this week and have a look! My skin is gone terrible :(

Thanks again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Mario Badescu glycolic foaming cleanser is great, I'd only use it once a week Max and a bottle will last years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I love the no 7 hot cloth cleanser. Not sure if it's suitable for sensitive skin but might be worth a shot.
    However since mine has run out, I've still been using the muslin cloth in the same way with other cleansers I've been using up.
    I'd definitely repurchase the no7 hot clot cleanser cos it removes makeup well, but for pure exfoliation the cloth works on it's on with any cleanser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭PammyD

sandra_b wrote: »
    I love St Ives Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub. Excellent value for money.

Totally agree and i suffer with quite dry skin...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Shauna16

I love the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant! Lasts ages and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or dry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

:D
    PammyD wrote: »
    Totally agree and i suffer with quite dry skin...

Yeah was going into Clarins this morning and realised I didnt have enough money on me so I went for St. Ives and will give it a go ;)

Thanks Girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

:D

Yeah was going into Clarins this morning and realised I didnt have enough money on me so I went for St. Ives and will give it a go ;)

Thanks Girls

I saw it marked down on tesco and got some today too !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

I have the most combination skin you could imagine. When I'm having a dry skin week I go for silcocks base and a muslin cloth. Swear by it!

Advertisement