Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blaggarding at the Cappaquin Parade

Options
  • 17-03-2012 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

€27.00 for 4 chips, 3 burgers, 2 sausages and a portion of chicken cajuns at the chip wagon.
    And twas feckin rotten.
    :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Big Lar wrote: »
    €27.00 for 4 chips, 3 burgers, 2 sausages and a portion of chicken cajuns at the chip wagon.
    And twas feckin rotten.

This sort of carry one always happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 realworld82

set up your own chip wagon for next year and see how it goes, just charge prices that you seem fair,
    also hope they taste better

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭babystrawberry

And twas feckin rotten.

That doesnt seem too much of a rob??That not what would usually pay for that amount of stuff from a chip van - wouldnt be expecting it to be v tasty at any time either tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

there was a parade in cappaquinn:eek:

was he the same fella that used to have that dodgy burgervan in whitechurch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

sponge_bob wrote: »
    there was a parade in cappaquinn:eek:

was he the same fella that used to have that dodgy burgervan in whitechurch.
    Twas wicked like him but I dunno the fella in whitechurch was a lot blurrier, perhaps they are related ?

• Advertisement

Twas wicked like him but I dunno the fella in whitechurch was a lot blurrier, perhaps they are related ?

yes very hazy lar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Why not make some of these, just the way you like them?:)

Sandwich-Rectangles.jpg

People like that van fellow dish out swill at inflated prices because there seems to be an inexhaustible supply of eejits willing to let themselves be ripped off.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    an inexhaustible supply of eejits willing to let themselves be ripped off.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't see any of them thee to be honest Ellis, twas just me at the van ;)

I didn't see any of them thee to be honest Ellis, twas just me at the van ;)

that should have told you enough about the food coming from the van.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Supply and Demand. Google it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement