Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 - Week 11 Results

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Thanks Pudsy
    That should help come play off time, now please do the same to the Colts!

I have them next week, and after i beat them, Im coming for YOU!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ohhhh, Ravens and Bengals play each other next week and then again two weeks after that

Due to holidays and technical issues both our games were simmed last year so it's a new matchup for both of us. Never played each other

The winner of this series is likely to win the division

Loser gets nothing I'm afraid, hard to see a wildcard team coming out of the AFC North
    That looks to be the Bills and one team from the AFC South

Texans are not out of it, need to go on a streak and turn over the Titans

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Loser gets nothing I'm afraid, hard to see a wildcard team coming out of the AFC North

Thats what happens when you slag the AFC South :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

That looks to be the Bills and one team from the AFC South

Dissing the Raiders and our pals again are we mikemac? Well you can go die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

NFC East is now complete with nerd69 taking the Redskins.

• Advertisement

Cowboys and Giants playing tomorrow

Broncos and Chargers, I don't know whats happening there

That's it for this gameweek :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

They're both online now so I sent them a message.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

Yeah cheers Santry, for the heads up. We got our game played and it was awesome!! I am too tired to put up a proper post game analysis, but Lagarette Blount was unstoppable again for the Chargers, but Rookie QB Chandler Jones had his best game yet with 13 of 14 passes and over 300 yards.:D

Final Score was 41-31 I think. It was epic, I dont think there was a single punt. Maybe one for the Chargers.

Bengals First Round pick TE Cody Hoppes got 230 ish yards and a couple of touchdowns. Megatron took one pass for 54 yards and a touchdown.

Rookie 3rd rounder SS Keanon Darby got yet another pick in a strong display.

I am delighted, because the Chargers are damn good!! I had no real answer for their offense, luckily mine was at its very best.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

I see my rivals the Browns and Bengals lost too so Ravens remain the best team in the AFC North :cool:

Does anyone want to win this division??

Nice on Pudsy, congrats on the win, much needed by me anyway.

Are you still claiming to be the 'best' team in the division Mike? We're both 4-6, and I think I am leading based on division record (2-0 v. 1-1). Not that this matters.

Huge three-week stretch for the AFC North:
    Week 12: Browns @ Titans, Bengals @ Ravens
    Week 13: Browns @ Bengals, Steelers @ Ravens
    Week 14: Rams @ Browns, Ravens @ Bengals

We'll know a lot more about this division soon enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭davetherave

Nice on Pudsy, congrats on the win, much needed by me anyway.

Are you still claiming to be the 'best' team in the division Mike? We're both 4-6, and I think I am leading based on division record (2-0 v. 1-1). Not that this matters.

1st Tie breaker would be H2H record, but since you haven't played each other yet, it goes to Divisional W/L/T Record which means Rob gets the 1st spot for now..... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    If you beat Paddy next week then it's unlikely many of my starters will take the field against you. So that's extra incentive :p

Hadn't really thought about that, right I need to start getting the reps in for sure now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

daflood wrote: »
    Yeah cheers Santry, for the heads up. We got our game played and it was awesome!! I am too tired to put up a proper post game analysis, but Lagarette Blount was unstoppable again for the Chargers, but Rookie QB Chandler Jones had his best game yet with 13 of 14 passes and over 300 yards.:D

Final Score was 41-31 I think. It was epic, I dont think there was a single punt. Maybe one for the Chargers.

Bengals First Round pick TE Cody Hoppes got 230 ish yards and a couple of touchdowns. Megatron took one pass for 54 yards and a touchdown.

Rookie 3rd rounder SS Keanon Darby got yet another pick in a strong display.

I am delighted, because the Chargers are damn good!! I had no real answer for their offense, luckily mine was at its very best.:cool:

Blount had 248 yds and 3 TDs I think? Too bad my weak defense let me down, especially in the secondary. Still, you must be doing something right because your QB had a crazy rating like 130 or something? Brilliant game, pitty about the special teams :( And then I got a pick when you were on my 20. Literally my first play of the next possession you picked me off. Awful haha. Good game though.

On a side note, do we do a fantasy draft again after this season is over or is that it now? I'd like the opportunity to draft a better defense :cool:

There will be a draft after this season

Seven rounds, you should be able to get a few additions

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Are we advancing tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cowboys beat the Giants 35-23 in the last game of the week to move to 7-3 and top of the NFC East.

Advertisement