Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy TimTams in ireland?

Options
  • 17-03-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

TimTams original, nom,nom , nom. I saw them in Tesco Douglas Cork recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

fallon and byrne in dublin city centre have them

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

I also need to find a packet or two of these for my friend! He's completely obsessed with them! Anyone know anywhere in Waterford or Kilkenny that sells these? Iv tried both Tescos in Waterford!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Kamjana

Candyland in Galway did sell them i think,could send them a message see if they stock them anymore http://candyland.ie/epages/950000408.sf/en_IE/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=182732

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Used to get these regularly in Dunnes Stores a couple of years ago, don't know if they still have them. Worth a look though.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

Some bloke on another thread said the pie shop in the Ilac sell them. They have a little Australian food section beside the till. I miss these things too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Three mods and none of 'em have noticed 2 threads about TimTams? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

dahamsta wrote: »
    Three mods and none of 'em have noticed 2 threads about TimTams? :rolleyes:

12 years on the site and you haven't noticed the Report Post button?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's been like that for a week, right at the top of the page. Are ye asleep? All three of ye? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

dahamsta, if you have an issue with moderation, you know well enough by now that the place to discuss it is not on-thread.

I've seen the two threads, I just didn't feel like doing anything about it. Plus, it's been a lovely sunny weekend and I'm sure my co-mods have lives, just like me. In future, you can assume that we've chosen not to act on something when we don't act on it over a period of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭saraocallaghan

Every SuperValu I've been into has had TimTam's in the biscuit section so that might be an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 daryl2012

gotta love a good ol tim tam, havent had one of those in years, would drive miles to get some

Advertisement