Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found ruck sack in Wicklow

Options
  • 17-03-2012 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    I found a ruck sack and contents on the side of road between upper and lower Lough Bray in Wicklow today at about midday. It looks like it fell from a car or pick up. if anyone has lost one, i have it and want to return it.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Maybe put it on local radio too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Hi all.
    I found a ruck sack and contents on the side of road between upper and lower Lough Bray in Wicklow today at about midday. It looks like it fell from a car or pick up. if anyone has lost one, i have it and want to return it.
    Might have been discarded after a car robbery, perhaps let the guards know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

There's a lost and found section on the climbing.ie forums, You may get a better result there.
    Nice to see a few honest people about.

Advertisement