Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot FTP to 360 after Glitch

• 17-03-2012 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭

I just had the glitch hack done and Ive managed to get Freestyle Dash autobooting and my profile logs in automatically and everything. 360 content manager says its connected when I FTP test with the network cable between the laptop and the console but when I try to browse the 360 hdd through content manager it cant connect.

I extracted a game ISO with Xbox Image Browser, loaded all the files up with 360 Content Manager, FTP test said it was connected to the 360, I hit upload and out of 53 files to send it only sent 3 successfully, 2 files to do with avatar rewards and 1 dash update file, so basically anything to do with the game failed. Any ideas about what might be causing that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sorry, but discussion/assistance on uploading a ripped/pirated game is not allowed by the forum charter.

If your having trouble bowsing your 360's hdd via an FTP manager, in order to do maintenence/homebrew, then it could be a firewall issue or else a client configuration issue.

Again though, we can't help with pirating games so no further discussion on it please...that goes for whether you own it or not.

Advertisement