Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How set-up clock in HKC alarm ?

Options
  • 17-03-2012 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

How set-up clock ?

photo0026l.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Enter your user code
    Scroll down to Manager Menu YES
    Set Date & Time YES

If these options are not shown then your code does not have the correct permissions set. You will need engineer access to change this.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Gate Automation

When i press my code alarm is armed and they give me 30 seconds to leave. If i press next or prev they show me Inhib tamper/zones

Could you tell me how i can get acces to engineer seetings ? maybe some defauld password will works ?

You know how activate beep on the panel when i living, becouse now panel just show me 30 sec and it's silence.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The default engineer code is 04567.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

When i press my code alarm is armed and they give me 30 seconds to leave. If i press next or prev they show me Inhib tamper/zones

Could you tell me how i can get acces to engineer seetings ? maybe some defauld password will works ?

You know how activate beep on the panel when i living, becouse now panel just show me 30 sec and it's silence.

By the sounds of it the manager or user menu is not set up to allow you change the time. The only way is to default the system or get the engineer code of the installer who installed the system. This will allow you change the time from the engineering.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Gate Automation

Default code don't work, i ask my landroll, i think that he fit this alarm himself ;)

• Advertisement

Hopefully he has it.
    Any problems give us a shout.

Advertisement