Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

blaupunkt won't work after disconnecting battery

Options
  • 17-03-2012 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi,

I had to change the battery in my Dad's car. After changing it the blaupunkt car stereo will not turn on.

Does any one know how to rectify this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭JP 1800

The radio may need a code especially if it it is original to the car, i.e. factory fit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

It won't power up at all? The radio is usually the first to blow a fuse if you've crossed terminals or caused any spark when changing the battery. Check both the cars factory radio fuse and the fuse in the back of the radio its self(most aftermarket radios have their own fuse as well)

Advertisement