Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Bug Limited - Legit?

Options
  • 17-03-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone used or heard of anything about Travel Bug Limited?

Myself and a few others are going on another J1 and we had a poor experience with USIT last year. So we were looking around and we saw Travel Bug.
    Its €399 and with €500 flights we could get it all in for €900.

But I've never heard of them before and I could find a better place to put €400!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭niamhocxox

Hey I am going on a J1 myself this year and through all my research I never came across this company......I booked my J1 with SAYIT who were much much cheaper than USIT and so far have been excellent so maybe you could look into it. My J1 with them to New York and LA cost €1,050

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Maggie the student

Hey ,
    I was going to USA with travel bug last year. They take care of documentation, visa, orientation, arrival. I found work by myself quite easy, so application process and departure was fluent. I found the price worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Hey ,
    I was going to USA with travel bug last year. They take care of documentation, visa, orientation, arrival. I found work by myself quite easy, so application process and departure was fluent. I found the price worth it

So what position in Travel Bug do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

I think i remmeber the us embassy website has a list of legitimate sponsor people, not sure where on the website it is i just vaguely remember seeing a list of companies somewhere on the website..

Yea this isn't very helpful at all actually :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

http://www.advertiser.ie/mayo/article/9973

Just found this and they have a facebook page the link is on the website, they seem to help people get jobs before they leave which is a good idea..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Seeing as the US and the the travel sponsors are so strict, I'd say its reasonably legit :)

Advertisement