Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Gods sake help

Options
  • 17-03-2012 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Hi all I have a nokia 3120 for work calls. Is there any way I can transfer all my stored numbers to the sim card as I have got a new phone, It has taken me 15 minuets to find the right forum lol. If any MODS read this please is there any way u acn make searching for the right forum more simple I thank you very much sirs:mad::mad::confused::confused::)

Or lassies:cool::eek::D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

go into the phonebook / contacts option in your menu. look for the option to manage or move contacts, pick the option to move /copy to sim.

nb
    - if you have more than 1 number stored for a contact it will save multiple contacts
    - if you have long names (i.e. john paul smith) then it may abbreviate to johnpaul etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Hi all I have a nokia 3120 for work calls. Is there any way I can transfer all my stored numbers to the sim card as I have got a new phone, It has taken me 15 minuets to find the right forum lol. If any MODS read this please is there any way u acn make searching for the right forum more simple I thank you very much sirs:mad::mad::confused::confused::)

Or lassies:cool::eek::D

If you use the Beta skin there's Find a Forum functionality near the top of the page. User CP --> Edit Options --> Miscellaneous Options to change skin.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Advertisement