Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 illustrator advice requests

Options
  • 17-03-2012 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone help here or direct me to the right place.

1. I am looking for an illustration, a silhouette of a person getting out of a wheelchair in sequence, something akin to the typical evolution illustration that you see, so perhaps 4 drawings, in wheelchair, getting up, standing, walking, running. I have been searching my usual vector stock and shutter stock but can't find this. It could be either a silhouette drawing or else something like a signage drawing. Anyone any ideas as to where I might get this, or find a bank of illustrations that I can cobble together to make this image sequence. I have no art ability so I always use stock items and edit them in illustrator CS4.

2. I want a snakeskin swatch (to make some custom lettering with blackout line and snakeskin fill), anyone know where I might find this?

Thanks as always!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

IF you have cs4 get a photo of someone in a wheel chair use the trace took when its placed then that'll give you a black and white, then the live expand button to break it all up then take out what you don't want from it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 graham09

I've no idea about this as I've never heard about it :(

Step 1---place your image
    step 2--- live trace your image by clicking on the live trace button
    step 3--- now your image is a black and white silliout click expand.
    step4--- the image is now broken into editable pieces
    step5--- edit untill you get the desired result

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 graham09

Thanks for letting us know..I had no idea about that before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭PoleStar

Second that.

Thanks a mill!

• Advertisement

No problem lads or lassies we really need profile photos on this!

Advertisement