Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CW reports

Options
  • 17-03-2012 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Ok I know that I am not anyone important in this clan but i would like to suggest something what we had in TIICD. If after every night one player that took place in battles could post his replay and a short brief of what happened in which battle. When that's posted we can start discussing what went wrong and what could we have done better. And we SHOULD NOT point fingers saying he failed, it was a bad plan all that is welcome are comments on what went wrong and what could we have done better.

For example: tonight.
    First battle: lakeville, we fought PIGS. We sent a full team consisting of 6 E-100's, 3 T30 , JT, and artys ( i am not sure. We mainly went in city but they sent two tanks mid and killed our arty and med which we sent in mid. They sent a bunch of is-7 in town where they a lot of luck and killed our every tank. In the meantime our base was slaughtered. We lost and we didn't put a good fight and we lost.
    Second battle: el halluf
    We sent 14 players and tried to defend. Enemy sent 10 IS-7 2 50B and 3 arty. They all rushed and their arty just kept pounding us. Their rush succeded and they obliterated us. In the second battle we had at least 30 people but only 14 joined. Disapoimted with second battle.

And that's it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

cro_bully wrote: »
    Ok I know that I am not anyone important in this clan but i would like to suggest something what we had in TIICD. If after every night one player that took place in battles could post his replay and a short brief of what happened in which battle. When that's posted we can start discussing what went wrong and what could we have done better. And we SHOULD NOT point fingers saying he failed, it was a bad plan all that is welcome are comments on what went wrong and what could we have done better.

For example: tonight.
    First battle: lakeville, we fought PIGS. We sent a full team consisting of 6 E-100's, 3 T30 , JT, and artys ( i am not sure. We mainly went in city but they sent two tanks mid and killed our arty and med which we sent in mid. They sent a bunch of is-7 in town where they a lot of luck and killed our every tank. In the meantime our base was slaughtered. We lost and we didn't put a good fight and we lost.
    We sent 14 players and tried to defend. Enemy sent 10 IS-7 2 50B and 3 arty. They all rushed and their arty just kept pounding us. Their rush succeded and they obliterated us. In the second battle we had at least 30 people but only 14 joined. Disapoimted with second battle.

And that's it.

i thought this would be a good idea too. see threads below.
    3 replies on each thread. obv i was wrong

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056498311

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056517376

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056517376

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

cro_bully wrote: »

And that's it.

I was El Halluf game in a t30 defending. We were dealing with the is7's not to badly at the start, we were getting the shots in. There was one I got 3 shots into while Spearman* (I think) was keeping him locked there in his Jadgtiger. But he ended up getting up the side of the hill on some really **** amount of xp, when one shot back from our attackers would have finished him.

Now, I don't know what happened in the rest of the battle while these is7's were climbing the hill. But in general I would expect some attackers to throw a couple of shells back at guys in the open before going full on for cap.

We had a great tactic ''on the road to tebbessa'' the last time. I think Merc called the shots on that one. It was a rear defence, let them up the slip road half way into the base with Fionn behind the Mosque in his Maus and 4 big arty behind us. Bruff came back in his Bat Chatt to finish off the last one. We got lucky too, but it was great!

Advertisement