Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips on how to play Feral Druid?

Options
  • 17-03-2012 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

Okay got a new character from the Scroll of Resurrection and picked a druid...which Im now begining to regret as I feel overwhelmed with information and I have 0 previous experience with this class.

I mainly want to just play DPS in dungeons but I also am very interested in pvp. Would anybody be so kind as to give me some tips in the area of rotation, what spells/abilities to use, what forms to use and when etc.

Just want to get the basics and Ill get the hang of it on my way to level 85 :D

There is plenty info online already but I find its either too advanced or not exactly for people who gained a level 80 out of nowehere :pac:

Comments

Advertisement