Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling legendary dragon armour

• 17-03-2012 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

Im trying to make money by making dragon armour and then selling it, when i make it legendary its worth over 4000 even though when selling it its only worth over 2000 but I still cant find anyone with enough money to buy it! Everyone only as around 1000 anyone know where I can sell it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,820 ✭✭✭✭klose

Yall have to rank up the speechcraft tree and one of em makes buyers have 1k more gold.

Unlike oblivion i find money not to be in short supply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭wallpaper12

ah damn I really dont want to be wasting perks on speech, suppose il just have to sell it for 1000 gold for now!

Ya I dont find it too hard to get money but my sneak is around 80 now so it costs a few thousand gold a time if I get trained in it and thats where I keep spending my money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

By the time I was able to make dragon armour I had about 45 thousand gold and a house full of valuable loot (enchanted swords, armour). Money is so easy to build up in this game after a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭wallpaper12

As I said im currently using all my money levelling my sneak at the moment, even 45 thousand wouldnt last that long training high level sneak.
    I dont wear dragon armour either so I figured this way was by far the easiest way to make money as it costs almost nothing and takes very little effort and the dragon bones and scales are just weighing me down. Il just stop making it legendary and sell ordinary dragon armour which only goes for around a thousand anyway.

Advertisement