Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Early Mothers Day

Options
  • 18-03-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

I probably wont be on this tomorrow but I would like to wish all Mothers out there A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! It should be celebrated more often.

Perhaps It is my soppy side after writing my mothers day card but really Mothers are Blessings.. They are the fruit of the earth, I can only wish one day to be as brave and happy as my mum is, she truly rocks.. Mums are always there for you, will be there to help you along they way no matter how harsh sometimes you are to them, they are beautifull.. Motherhood for me scares the byjasus out of me.. Ye are brave women those who are Mums and ye should be worshipped xxx

A Big Happy Mothers Day To You :)

Advertisement