Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC evo 3D at ASDA for £207

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Looks a good deal. Its £265.00 on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭pigeon999

mondeo wrote: »
    This seems like a fecking bargain! Worth heading up north to get one?

HTC evo 3D
    Dual Core 1.2GHZ
    1GB system ram
    4.3" screen
    Unlocked to any network!

Anyone ever buy from ASDA direct before? Can I just walk into ASDA and pick one up or do I have to order it online? They dont say they deliver to Southern Ireland but they can arrange for you to collect your stuff in any ASDA store. Kilkeel is the closest ASDA from Dublin.

207 sterling is roughly 248 Euro. Places down here are looking near 500 euro for same model!

http://direct.asda.com/HTC-Evo-3D-Android-Mobile-Phone/008718410,default,pd.html?cm_mmc=Google-_-Asda%20Direct-_-Home%20Page-_-htc%20evo%203d%20unlockedExact250112&gclid=CKPxtbqV764CFcZO4QodUE3IKA
    Go for it. That is amazing what network are you planing to go to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

I'm going to look into it and arrange to pick it up in store. They don't appear to deliver south of the border so ill take a spin up after I have a quick chat to them tommorow to see what the crack is about me collecting it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Looks like a fantastic deal! Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

This seems like a fecking bargain! Worth heading up north to get one?

HTC evo 3D
    Dual Core 1.2GHZ
    1GB system ram
    4.3" screen
    Unlocked to any network!

Anyone ever buy from ASDA direct before? Can I just walk into ASDA and pick one up or do I have to order it online? They dont say they deliver to Southern Ireland but they can arrange for you to collect your stuff in any ASDA store. Kilkeel is the closest ASDA from Dublin.

207 sterling is roughly 248 Euro. Places down here are looking near 500 euro for same model!

http://direct.asda.com/HTC-Evo-3D-Android-Mobile-Phone/008718410,default,pd.html?cm_mmc=Google-_-Asda%20Direct-_-Home%20Page-_-htc%20evo%203d%20unlockedExact250112&gclid=CKPxtbqV764CFcZO4QodUE3IKA

its cuz htc are making a new 3d phone which will only be bout 380 so evo needs to b sold off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pelemcg

Bought this myself, still waiting since last Tuesday for the courier to deliver it from their warehouse to Belfast and from there to deliverme in Newry who will then courier it down here. Beware of billing address issues. I had to order it three times,a combination of system incompetence and Asda only accepting UK billing addresses when making credit card payment. Use the postcode at the top of the bargains forum and see how you get on. And good luck to any potential purchasers, you'll need it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

multimate wrote: »
    its cuz htc are making a new 3d phone which will only be bout 380 so evo needs to b sold off

Any links?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

multimate wrote: »

Any links?

It won't b on their site cuz its not finished.

I think I saw it on engadget

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Gone up to £230 now.

Advertisement