Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

test

Options
  • 18-03-2012 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Kayroo wrote: »
    To then claim, after intimidating officers of the law and an official acting in a perfectly lawful manner, that they have somehow "won" and to try and parley this into national publicity for their moronic position in an attempt to gain new acolytes for their nonsense is simply evil.

Kayroo's views and Freuden slippers views about freemen verge on the extreme and is it not ridiculous to call this man in the video evil when he is clearly a man of good character and amicable disposition who interestingly may have a point about the jurisdiction of the county registrar.

If you believe this man is evil then what are Gardai and others who just as brazenly lie and perjure evidence and cause miscarriages of justice and worse travesties of justice. I would like to hear your opinion on this.

Were the Land league not at some point in conflict with the Law of the land.

I just have to wonder if you really understand what evil is?

Kayroo wrote: »
    3. Nobody here is acting in a manner even comparable to Punch so why don't you put that stupid rhetorical gun down and we can discuss this properly?

May I load my rhetorical gun with some examples...No offence to the poster's or their sense of humour.

Enjoy:

I don't know why people are

complaining about the Freemen. They are hilarious.

I loved the concept so much that I decided to become

one.

So on the eve of my graduation as a Freeman, I got into

my car after 25 pints (having discarded my tax and

insurance discs as unneccessary nods to useless

statutes). I crashed into a wall on the way home, but

hey, no harm done.

The cops arrived and I made sure to ask them if they

were on their oath. They told me to breathe into a bag.

I declined to contract to this Road Traffic Act

nonsense. I did not breathe into the bag.

They asked me for my licence but I didn't give it.

They searched me and found my licence - a hangover from

previous days as a serf. They asked me about my name

and address and I replied - "allegedly".

To cut a long story short, I ended up in court. I asked

the judge if I could see his oath. He didn't think an

oath was perceptible to the human eye.

I didn't plead guilty, so the judge entered a plea of

not guilty on my behalf. I didn't consent to that and I

reserved the full rights of common law and the

Constitution. I made sure to stay in the public gallery

though, to avoid straying into the maritime

jurisdiction of Naas District Court.

So the judge tells me he's sending me to prison, for

refusing to give a sample and other previous

'offences'.

Jail sentence eh? Let's see what the Magna Carta has to

say about that!

Freemen abú

"it is public or private

law that applies"

Because if the Judge says its private law, then

you have to get off because the Court is in public.

And also, because if people hear the Judge talk about

the law, its not private and you've got him.

Also, if the Judge coughs as he says it, and you cough

at the same time, then you are equals, and a Judge

can't be a Judge in his own cause. This applies to

sneezes also, but not sniffles. That would be silly.

If the Judge says public law, then you knock the bench

three times, and he has to let you go, but only if the

knocks don't echo. If the knocks echo, then you have

to ask the Judge for his oath.

The real secret, is that if you say the Judge's name

backwards, then you get a cake and a present.

The quote from Enda was a good touch. However, it

would have had more impact (and God forbid, relevance)

had the quote been:

"It is morally wrong, unjust and unfair to tax a

persons home, and I for one refuse to contract with the

entity know as Ireland Incorporated and I hereby

destroy my own Certificate of Birth hereby frustrating

any attempts by this Corporation to contract with me,

Enda of the family Kenny, a real human person, Purple

Monkey Dishwasher."

Time to call in a tactical nuclear strike on their location.

Going back to the original video, according to the text at the start the "Serif" was halted by this fantastic display of woo. This text was in the font that makes people vomit from their eyeballs: Comic Sans.

There's obviously some kind of typesetting conspiracy going on here. We're through the looking glass people.

If someone were to overthrow the oppressors who favour Times New Roman and other lizard men approved serif fonts, the resulting story could be published as "V for Verdana"? Would the rebels split into factions of Upper Caseists and Lower Caseists?

This lad tried to intimidate officers of the law and escape a lawful debt by a combination of implied violence and what amounts to an attempt to cast a magic spell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

I don't know why people are complaining about the Freemen. They are hilarious.

I loved the concept so much that I decided to become one.

So on the eve of my graduation as a Freeman, I got into my car after 25 pints (having discarded my tax and insurance discs as unneccessary nods to useless statutes). I crashed into a wall on the way home, but hey, no harm done.

The cops arrived and I made sure to ask them if they were on their oath. They told me to breathe into a bag. I declined to contract to this Road Traffic Act nonsense. I did not breathe into the bag.

They asked me for my licence but I didn't give it. They searched me and found my licence - a hangover from previous days as a serf. They asked me about my name and address and I replied - "allegedly".

To cut a long story short, I ended up in court. I asked the judge if I could see his oath. He didn't think an oath was perceptible to the human eye.

I didn't plead guilty, so the judge entered a plea of not guilty on my behalf. I didn't consent to that and I reserved the full rights of common law and the Constitution. I made sure to stay in the public gallery though, to avoid straying into the maritime jurisdiction of Naas District Court.

So the judge tells me he's sending me to prison, for refusing to give a sample and other previous 'offences'.

Jail sentence eh? Let's see what the Magna Carta has to say about that!

Freemen abú!

e

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement