Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur band meet

Options
  • 18-03-2012 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi guys,

Right well basically I'm looking to get a kinda band meet going. I'v been playing guitar a few years but getting no where because i'm lazy. I want to get a bunch of amateur/beginner musicians together to jam. The whole point to just learn.

I can't play for **** so its not like I want virtuosos (although your welcome). Just people who want to learn.

My favourite band is Guns N Roses but I love and listen to a lot of music. From the classics of Rory gallagher, jimmy, floyd, zep to 80's glam metal of wasp, ratt, skid row to...to be honest to much to mention. Lets just say everything that hasn't been in the top 100 charts of the past 10 years. I'm open to all types of music. Just want to learn.

Again its just a jam/learn session for complete beginners or experts. Basically people who just want to mess around without the whole 'oh you cant play this' sorta ****. All levels and instruments welcome so long as its kept in mind this is a learnig experience.

Dave

Advertisement