Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address forgotten

Options
  • 18-03-2012 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I purchased a deal on boards deal two days ago and I logged in through my boards account. I have only realised my boards account is not registered to my normal email account and that I created a specific email account for boards.

It seems that this voucher has been emailed to that address and I can't for the life remember it! If its at all possible, could I please have that email address pm to me.

Thanks
    Cruais

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mongey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

First off, it would be a very good idea to always keep your Boards.ie email address up to date. You can view and change your email address here. It's also a good idea to keep it up to date if you're using it for BoardsDeals as you'll miss voucher expiration reminders etc.

The second issue (with your voucher) is one that really should be addressed to the Boards Deals staff via their support channels (email, contact form etc). However, I'll give you a hand here this time around. When you log into BoardsDeals, regardless of whether you have a BD account or log in via Boards.ie you can access the My Account page. If you have any vouchers for active deals they will be listed on that page with a PDF icon on the right. Clicking the PDF will open a printable voucher and you can print it off there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement