Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Can someone pop this article into google translate please? Cheers

http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/lille/lille-hazard-choisit-manchester-united-850961.shtml

Here:
    Reportedly, the attacking midfielder Eden Hazard of Lille decided to sign with Manchester United. And despite competition from City and Chelsea. A five-year lease expects the Belgian international.

The series draws to a close. After giving a few weeks ago his word to Tottenham , who eventually had to fall back on tracks more suited to their means, Eden Hazard (21 years), the attacking midfielder of Lille, has finally decided to pursue his career under the colors of Manchester United. And despite the strong interest from Manchester City which seemed to hold the rope (Roberto Mancini, the manager of Citizens, may try to console themselves with the Montpellier Younes Belhanda ) or Chelsea, who is charged to income over the last days, Arsenal being disqualified for a while now. According to an English source, under contract until June 2015 with the club president Michel Seydoux, the Belgian international has been convinced by the speech of Sir Alex Ferguson, manager of Red Devils, who had also targeted the Spaniard Iker Muniain (19 years, Athletic Bilbao) . The transaction is estimated at forty million for a five-year lease. Anxious to continue his career on the other side of the Channel, the Red Devil should receive around ten million euros gross per year. After long hesitation, Eden Hazard has finally opted for the second Premier League, his first choice after negotiations with the Spurs. His agent was still Friday in England. History of finalizing the last details of the transaction. This is despite competition from Nani, Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young. After a season of more mixed, the Red Devils have decided to invest heavily to thwart the plans of Citizens or Blues (Ed.: United have approached particular Kwadwo Asamoah, Shinji Kagawa, Yohan Cabaye and Robin van Persie ). Eden Hazard is the first in a long list of reinforcements that are set to join Wayne Rooney & Co. The revolution has started. And it begins with the native of La Louviere. (With IG)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Can someone pop this article into google translate please? Cheers

http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/lille/lille-hazard-choisit-manchester-united-850961.shtml

Reportedly, the attacking midfielder Eden Hazard of Lille decided to sign with Manchester United. And despite competition from City and Chelsea. A five-year lease expects the Belgian international.

The series draws to a close. After giving a few weeks ago his speech in Tottenham, which eventually had to fall back on tracks more suited to their means, Eden Hazard (21 years), the attacking midfielder of Lille, has finally decided to pursue his career under the colors of Manchester United. And despite the strong interest from Manchester City which seemed to hold the rope (Roberto Mancini, the manager of Citizens, may try to console themselves with the Montpellier Younes Belhanda) or Chelsea, who is charged to income over the last days, Arsenal being disqualified for a while now.

According to an English source, under contract until June 2015 with the club president Michel Seydoux, the Belgian international has been convinced by the speech of Sir Alex Ferguson, manager of the Reds, who had also targeted the Spaniard Iker Muniain (19 years, Athletic Bilbao). The transaction is estimated at forty million for a five-year lease. Anxious to continue his career on the other side of the Channel, the Red Devil should receive around ten million euros gross per year.

After long hesitation, Eden Hazard has finally opted for the second Premier League, his first choice after negotiations with the Spurs. His agent was still Friday in England. History of finalizing the last details of the transaction. This is despite competition from Nani, Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young. After a season of more mixed, the Red Devils have decided to invest heavily to thwart the plans of Citizens or Blues (Ed.: United have approached particular Kwadwo Asamoah, Shinji Kagawa, Yohan Cabaye and Robin van Persie). Eden Hazard is the first in a long list of reinforcements that are set to join Wayne Rooney & Co. The revolution has started. And it begins with the native of La Louviere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Still don't believe it.......Summer upon Summer of failed transfer targets have led us Utd fans to eternal feelings of disappointment in the transfer market........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

tumblr_m0nj1rKCCB1qlu293o2_400.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

talk is growing alright that hazard is going to united...would be a pleasant surprise, but lets wait and see what happens.

I think all the talk has stemmed from that article.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

talk is growing alright that hazard is going to united...would be a pleasant surprise, but lets wait and see what happens.

Apart from his media whorings,where will he fit in?Rooney back up top as a striker and Hazard to convert to N10 type player?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's all a farce tbh... Even if he did decide to go to Utd, he wouldn't be the one to announce it surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

dahat wrote: »
    Apart from his media whorings,where will he fit in?Rooney back up top as a striker and Hazard to convert to N10 type player?

Exactly, he'll play Rooneys role from this season. Still dont believe it'll happen.

He just scored for Lille.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

"The revolution has started"

If only....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

A very welcome one though. Lets hope if it is true, its the first of many.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

United have approached particular Kwadwo Asamoah, Shinji Kagawa, Yohan Cabaye and Robin van Persie.

Seriously???

Anyway from the looks of things we are going to spend some money early :D

Also I doubt there is going to be an "renouncement"
    It will just become known over next few days where he wants to go.

It's all a farce tbh... Even if he did decide to go to Utd, he wouldn't be the one to announce it surely?

If he did make any announcement, which would be surprising, it'll be more like "i'd like to go to X" then "I am signing for X"

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    If he did make any announcement, which would be surprising, it'll be more like "i'd like to go to X" then "I am signing for X"

Surely the Club paying the money for him would like to announce his sigining first?

Surely the Club paying the money for him would like to announce his sigining first?

Yeah thats what I mean, he might suggest his preferred destination, but it wont be anything concrete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Don't think that matters to Hazard,he's far too fond of twitter to allow official protocol get in the way of his tweets.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Still don't believe it.......Summer upon Summer of failed transfer targets have led us Utd fans to eternal feelings of disappointment in the transfer market........

Agreed.

Until we get something offical from Hazard or United, I refuse to believe it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Pj! wrote: »
    I think all the talk has stemmed from that article.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

ya, your spot on....i dont expect it to happen, so as i said, ill be suprised...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

hazard on the score sheet for lille tonight :D

Mercato365 also said that Hazard had agreed terms with Arsenal back in August,

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

hazard on the score sheet for lille tonight :D

If he signs for City I'd be changing that :D to a :(

Hazard again, holy fcuk!

Pj! wrote: »
    Mercato365 also said that Hazard had agreed terms with Arsenal back in August,

:rolleyes:

Dis regarding that totally :D

He's just scored his second for Lille tonight. Not a bad farewell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

Nearly no one has ever watched this lad play a full game, seems like the whole of boards are watching him tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭POSSY

The series draws to a close. After giving a few weeks ago his speech in Tottenham, which eventually had to fall back on tracks more suited to their means, Eden Hazard (21 years), the attacking midfielder of Lille, has finally decided to pursue his career under the colors of Manchester United. And despite the strong interest from Manchester City which seemed to hold the rope (Roberto Mancini, the manager of Citizens, may try to console themselves with the Montpellier Younes Belhanda) or Chelsea, who is charged to income over the last days, Arsenal being disqualified for a while now.

According to an English source, under contract until June 2015 with the club president Michel Seydoux, the Belgian international has been convinced by the speech of Sir Alex Ferguson, manager of the Reds, who had also targeted the Spaniard Iker Muniain (19 years, Athletic Bilbao). The transaction is estimated at forty million for a five-year lease. Anxious to continue his career on the other side of the Channel, the Red Devil should receive around ten million euros gross per year.

After long hesitation, Eden Hazard has finally opted for the second Premier League, his first choice after negotiations with the Spurs. His agent was still Friday in England. History of finalizing the last details of the transaction. This is despite competition from Nani, Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young. After a season of more mixed, the Red Devils have decided to invest heavily to thwart the plans of Citizens or Blues (Ed.: United have approached particular Kwadwo Asamoah, Shinji Kagawa, Yohan Cabaye and Robin van Persie). Eden Hazard is the first in a long list of reinforcements that are set to join Wayne Rooney & Co. The revolution has started. And it begins with the native of La Louviere

Having read this article I feel like I did at the end of Sunderland game... happy, excited, hopeful... terrified it's going to end up like that did with the noisy neighbors just pipping us :(

And that's his hattrick, from the spot. 35 mins :eek:

Ok fcuk this fence sitting, I really REALLY hope he signs with us.

A hattrick (in 35 mins)! This will only serve to increase the speculations!

Good send off though.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    And that's his hattrick, from the spot. 35 mins :eek:

Ok fcuk this fence sitting, I really REALLY hope he signs with us.

Cock in hand...waiting for the confirmation!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

If we sign Hazard I'll stop posting on boards

today.

Cock in hand...waiting for the confirmation!!:D

I'm all set up for disappointment like the rest of you :mad:

Keno 92 wrote: »
    If we sign Hazard I'll stop posting on boards

today.

I don't even think there'll be an announcement tonight, maybe just another clue after the game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

edenhazardw.jpg

edenhazardw.jpg

Fake. Those scarf yokes are banned now.

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Fake. Those scarf yokes are banned now.

you-dont-say.jpg

:D

alproctor wrote: »
    you-dont-say.jpg

YES-I-DO-SAY-Meme-Rage-Face-Nicolas-Cage.jpg

Tou-feckin-ché Keno....

I did LOL....

edit - i bit, didn't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

Watching coppa Italia final on espn and if we had Vidal or marchisio we d be laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

He just gave an interview to some reporter before going to the dressing room at half-time.

• Advertisement

TheBunk1 wrote: »
    He just gave an interview to some reporter before going to the dressing room at half-time.

He's staying at Lille? :pac:

He said something about how its for the team, not about how many goals he scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Arsenal fan but hope you get Hazard over City.
    Think he'd do a better job for you's than City.
    It'd be probably better for him in the long run too as he's less likely to be just another face and more likely to be a star.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Arsenal fan but hope you get Hazard over City.
    Think he'd do a better job for you's than City.
    It'd be probably better for him in the long run too as he's less likely to be just another face and more likely to be a star.
    Just shows how things have changed that opposition fans are cheering for united now! We re in worse trouble than I thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

I will say what I said yesterday and the Hazard - UTD link is more than just rumour, and the City deal is far from done .

Leiva wrote: »
    I will say what I said yesterday and the Hazard - UTD link is more than just rumour, and the City deal is far from done .

What makes you believe that?

Chico you lucky dog!

AiPRT-8CEAAO38j.jpg:large

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Put bet on with my mate he reckons Hazard is coming to United and I dont.

Wouldn't it be cool if Hazard scores again and in celebration lifts up his Lille jersey over his head to reveal a Utd jersey underneath? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Wouldn't it be cool if Hazard scores again and in celebration lifts up his Lille jersey over his head to reveal a Utd jersey underneath? :pac:

That would show total lack of class if im honest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement