Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Order "New" iPad from apple.ie

• 18-03-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

Any ideas if apple.ie is going to allow us to order the new ipad in advance of release next Friday? I thought I read this was happening elsewhere and that they were shipped with plan to arrive on the release date to the customer.

The site tells nothing - just that is "coming soon":confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

We don't know. It depends on Apple's ability to meet demand elsewhere. They aren't going to give us preorders if it's going to add a week to shipping times on all other country's stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Steviemurph

Anyone hear of anybody who got the new ipad(3) up the north on the 16th and are now experiencing overheating which a lot of people are complaining of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

No problems whatsoever with mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Steviemurph

RVN10 wrote: »
    No problems whatsoever with mine

Good to know, perhaps it's just a certain batch of them. Cheers for that.

Advertisement