Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

madame butterfly

• 18-03-2012 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

last night my girlfriend and I attended Madame Butterfly in the Grand Canal Theatre. It was our first opera and we both thought it was quite entertaining. However, at the interval anf after the show there were a lot of people saying they couldn't believe how bad the show was! I was just wondering why this was a bad production, or maybe it wasn't? I have no frame of reference, last night being my first opera. Was anybody else there and what were your thoughts on the production?

Comments

I went. First time at the opera. I really enjoyed it. Again, no frame of reference, but I liked it and enjoyed it for what it was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭p15574

I know someone who went, said it was the best opera they've ever been to (and they've been to a LOT)

Advertisement