Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lambcam.ie

• 18-03-2012 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

You can watch sheep lambing live on the following;
    www.lambcam.ie
    It was in todays Irish Times paper, main section, page 6. Site will be up and running in 8 days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Tora Bora

pakalasa wrote: »
    www.lambcam.ie
    It was in todays Irish Times paper, main section, page 6. Site will be up and running in 8 days.

Sheepafornia:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

www.lambcam.ie

no offence intended, @ the moment the last thing I want to watch is sheep lambing :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭xchrisshana

brill cant wait the kids will love it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭hammer73

They are doing the lambing live at Newgrange Farm too, opened this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

just up the road from me. spent manys a summer and halloween working there. Shrewd operators. never slow to miss an oppertunity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LostCovey

Tora Bora wrote: »
    Sheepafornia:confused:

"I'm a caesarian get me out of here"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

snowman707 wrote: »
    no offence intended, @ the moment the last thing I want to watch is sheep lambing :eek:
    Would it not help you unwind, after a long day spent......LAMBING.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Would it not help you unwind, after a long day spent......LAMBING.:D

was unwinding last night, nice drop of jamesion in front of a blazing log fire, daughter and B/f go to check the ewe lambs ,

phone rings 1 lambing with twins .. 3 legs coming and no sign of a head any where, think i leave this one to you dad :(

Advertisement