Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B-IE Headquaters

Options
  • 18-03-2012 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

In a time not so far away, when BI-E becomes so well known that even wargaming themselves take notice. They decide to reward us with our very own, custom designed map. We quickly submit a design for consideration. Something a bit like this...

SIDE (I)

The side we start on. A huge hill, with a ledge. A bit like El Haluf, only taller. Along this ledge are indestructible bunkers, each bunker has the name of the tank it's best suited for, carved into the side. So it fit's like a glove no matter what your driving.

There are two long steep and winding roads leading up that hill. Filled with hundreds of small, sticky rocks. (These will all be fixed by the Devs in a future patch).

These roads lead and converge to a large open plain in front of a forest. Where our td's are. Filled with trees that have grown into the shape of more indestructible bunkers.

SIDE (II)

The side the enemy starts on. The terrain alternates between sand, deep sand. Snow, deep snow. Mud, deep..

& marsh.

Rotating slowly. On a giant tectonic plate. A bit like what you'd see in a microwave. (Their protection from arty fire is the rotation of the plate.)

CLAN TACTICS

1. Get off the cap quick & shoot the arty that have spawned in our base.

2. Get down there and shoot them before they get off the rotating plate

3. When they get their bearings and start firing back, back up the hill and into the bunkers

4. Don't forget to say ''gg'' and find the ones stuck on the rocks before they log-out or uninstal the game

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

WTF ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I don't get the sarcasm...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I don't get the sarcasm...

Could you tell me which bits you found sarcastic? Overall it was just supposed to be funny, not sarcastic. The rocks thing is a bit old, but it was the only thing I think off that was a shared experiance and would annoy the other team. That was the main thing I was thinking was a bit sarcastic and old towards the devs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Could you tell me which bits you found sarcastic? Overall it was just supposed to be funny, not sarcastic. The rocks thing is a bit old, but it was the only thing I think off that was a shared experiance and would annoy the other team. That was the main thing I was thinking was a bit sarcastic and old towards the devs.

Ah right.

Maybe its the lack of sleep, I was very confused reading it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Ah right.

Maybe its the lack of sleep, I was very confused reading it lol

ah, it's very dreamy. to much time on me hands

• Advertisement
Advertisement