Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so two months left until the big l.c...but i havnt done much :(

• 18-03-2012 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

is there still hope?anyone out there in the same boat?or were in the same boat last year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Aye. There's a load of posts like this, if ya look back you can see peoples advice.
    I am in the same boat though. Got 85 so far in my mocks while I need about 450. I'm going to get a good nights sleep tonight and hopefully start my study with a solid 4/5 hours tomorrow! We should have a section for study logs, similar to the health & fitness one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Aye. There's a load of posts like this

And a few of them already from the OP. lolabearxx, please do not start multiple threads on the same topic. If you have anything to add, carry on from your previous thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement