Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Odd Question, But Can You Help?

Options
  • 18-03-2012 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

hi guys
    i was just changing my 5 month old son when he did a pee that went onto his face and a bit got into his eye
    i cleaned him throughly with baby wipes and am going to give him a bath but will the pee have done any harm?
    feel like a fool for asking but just want to be sure

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Pee is sterile so he should be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

He'll be grand! Don't worry about it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

A wipe with some cotton wool and warm water and he should be grand. And a nappy at the ready to cover over next time wouldn't go amiss ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I'd say the chemicals in the baby wipes are more likely to cause harm to his eyes.

He'll be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

hi guys
    i was just changing my 5 month old son when he did a pee that went onto his face and a bit got into his eye
    i cleaned him throughly with baby wipes and am going to give him a bath but will the pee have done any harm?
    feel like a fool for asking but just want to be sure

thanks

Absolutely nothing to worry about. Urine is sterile and is no worse (better in fact) than getting water in his eye.
    If it happens again let him wipe it away or dab his face with a towel, as if water had splashed on him.
    Never feel like a fool for asking a question ;)

Advertisement