Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The San Marino Challenge

Options
  • 18-03-2012 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭

Curious, but has anyone ever done it? Not tried it, but actually done it?

If you don't know, you start out with SLP as your rep and take the San Marino jobs, both club and country. You then take the club to champions of Europe and the country to number one in the FIFA rankings.

Obviously it's a long term thing but I'm curious to know if anyone has ever even gotten close to finishing it. I have my midterm break in a couple of weeks so am considering starting it then. Just wondering about how far people have gotten now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Curious, but has anyone ever done it? Not tried it, but actually done it?

If you don't know, you start out with SLP as your rep and take the San Marino jobs, both club and country. You then take the club to champions of Europe and the country to number one in the FIFA rankings.

Obviously it's a long term thing but I'm curious to know if anyone has ever even gotten close to finishing it. I have my midterm break in a couple of weeks so am considering starting it then. Just wondering about how far people have gotten now.

Sounds very tough! I suppose by developing players at the club you in turn help the national team. I might give this a go if I get around to installing 01/02.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

What does SLP mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

sunday league pro im guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Sunday League Player. It's the lowest you can set it to.
    L'prof wrote: »
    Sounds very tough! I suppose by developing players at the club you in turn help the national team. I might give this a go if I get around to installing 01/02.

I read about one recently and he ended up falling into that trap. He ignored better players because of their nationality. He wanted to develop his own players first and foremost. Also, a lot of San Marino players will be elegiable for Italy too. If you get a great regen, he's probably going to pick Italy and make you hate him :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

How do I become the manager can anyone tell me? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement