Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Calling all KoRn fans in cork

• 18-03-2012 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14

Hi im a guitarist in cork, wanting to start a KoRn tribute band. What I need is a singer bassist and rummer, and preferably another guitarist but if i cant find one i can make do. I dont have a rehearsel space so im kinda screwed that way. Any ages are welcome male or female just as long as you like and can play korn! Looking forward to the replies. Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭Bodysong

Hi there. I'm a guitarist. Been playing ten years and I must say that I love KORN. What songs have you got in mind?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14 simiyoshikai

Bodysong wrote: »
    Hi there. I'm a guitarist. Been playing ten years and I must say that I love KORN. What songs have you got in mind?

So far what I've been working on is blind, freak on a leash, falling away from me, lies, counting on me, right now that's just on my own I need a second guitarist for the likes of good god and that ykno.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭Crazybassplayer

Im a drummer living in cork and i would be interested. Do you have any videos of yourself playing korn songs or anything like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭Bodysong

Hey i'm a guitarist and id be interested in this. I sent you a pm a few weeks ago but I never got a reply

Advertisement