Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best gpu for 100-150

Options
  • 18-03-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

hey guys what would be the best graphics card for around the 100-150 mark.

this will be used for gaming

with
    amd fx6100
    8gb 1600mhz ram

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

Hey, I know nothing about GPU's but I am pretty sure you will be recommended this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

HIS HD6870
    That's coming in at €144, but its €18.99 flat rate shipping so good if you're ordering all your parts from there.

ASUS HD6850
    From Scan, coming in at €124 including shipping.

By the way, have you ordered those other parts yet? Bulldozer is weak for gaming and for a tiny bit extra you'd be much better off with a 2500k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

The XFX RADEON HD 6870 has been recommended to me a lot lately and comes in at €145.33.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

6870 hands down. the best out there if you looking for best price/performance ratio card. i have one of those in my old pc and its a great card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Eboggles wrote: »
    HIS HD6870
    That's coming in at €144, but its €18.99 flat rate shipping so good if you're ordering all your parts from there.

ASUS HD6850
    From Scan, coming in at €124 including shipping.

By the way, have you ordered those other parts yet? Bulldozer is weak for gaming and for a tiny bit extra you'd be much better off with a 2500k.

already have the machine built just need a better card only have a gt520 now

• Advertisement
Advertisement