Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found pup in westside area

Options
  • 18-03-2012 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I found a young pup black with 4 white paws and white tip on her tail. She would be approx 12 weeks. Very clean and in good condition. She looked terrified when i found her. She is staying with me at the minute but i cannot keep her. Im hoping someone might know who she belongs to. Photo attached.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

If you have facebook, put it up on the GSPCA page and also the MADRA page.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mummytotwo

thanks hairyfairy, ive put it up on a handfull of websites now. Hopefully the owner will come forward. I cant hold onto her for long though as i have two young kids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭surime

Looks like some monster dumped the whole litter, very similar (almost the same puppy) was found in Doughiska last week.
    Is this one female?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mummytotwo

surime wrote: »
    Looks like some monster dumped the whole litter, very similar (almost the same puppy) was found in Doughiska last week.
    Is this one female?
    Yes this is female. Lovely pup. But I cannot keep her. I've given her a flea bath just in case (which she absolutely hated) she's lovely and clean now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭surime

Thanks for saving her mummytotwo. Most people just pass by and don't want to bother..

• Advertisement
Advertisement