Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supervision and substitution payment

• 18-03-2012 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30

Hi,

Does anyone know when the first payment will be made? I think it was March last year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Powerhouse

There was a thread on this a couple of weeks ago (on page 2 now) and the consensus was that it would be on March 22nd - next payday. According to that thread the VECs, or some of them at least got it already. Not long to wait anyway it seems!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 Rapunzels

Powerhouse wrote: »
    There was a thread on this a couple of weeks ago (on page 2 now) and the consensus was that it would be on March 22nd - next payday. According to that thread the VECs, or some of them at least got it already. Not long to wait anyway it seems!

Thanks! Fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭sjms

Rapunzels wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know when the first payment will be made? I think it was March last year?

http://www.asti.ie/news/latest-news/news-article/article/supervision-subsitution-payment//back_to/latest-news/

March 22nd!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Did people get this today?? Have I been forgotten? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Yeah the people in my school who did it this year got their first payment today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Got it . Or what was left of it :( if your school did not get their info to dept on time you won't get any till July....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Got it too. First year that I signed up - won't be doing it again - sham of a payment after tax. I should have worked out the net payment months ago....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Just heard that quite a few in my place didn't get it. Guess we'll have to wait til July.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭sjms

Doing a maternity contract here. Didn't get anything today?!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

got 235e for S&S,,,am confused... am signed up to the 49 hour scheme.....anyone out there recieve the same as me???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

sjms wrote: »
    i think the teacher you are covering the mat leave for gets the payment...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

sjms wrote: »
    i think the teacher you are covering the mat leave for gets the payment...

Yes teacher will get it from department but you will Also get paid. In my school teachers covering get paid directly from the school in the summer in one cheque! And they don't pay deductions on it!!! Don't know how or why but My friend has been getting it for 4 years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

got 235e for S&S,,,am confused... am signed up to the 49 hour scheme.....anyone out there recieve the same as me???

Yeah, that it unfortunately, I got mine too. It used to be more than double that in the first payment :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

I got the same amount. It's hardly worth it for all the hassle when you see how much of it goes in deductions.

Advertisement