Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Couple of Job Opportunities - LMO based

Options
  • 18-03-2012 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

I don't know if I am allowed to post this or not but I'm sure it will be removed if I am incorrect in doing so.

I am on the forum as an Immigration Consultant for Canada. I often work with employers to assist them in obtaining LMOs. I am also a licensed recruiter and sometimes these employers ask me to assist with recruitment.

Now let me make this clear FIRST. I DO NOT FIND JOBS FOR PEOPLE. I FIND WORKERS FOR EMPLOYERS. So please don't respond if you want me to search for a job for you. I can't and won't do it.

However, I have an employer that operates two hotels in the Jasper, Alberta area. They are looking for 1 housekeeper (2 year contract) and 1 building maintenance person (1 year contract). These are full time jobs and the employer already has LMOs for both positions.

Since there seem to be a lot of people on the forum looking for job opportunities in Canada but don't qualify for IEC programs, I thought this might be of interest to many. There is no guarantee of permanent residence with these jobs either. There is potential for extension of the contracts and they may lead to other opportunities that would make a person eligible to apply for permanent residence later but I cannot promise that at this moment.

I am interested in candidates who have at least a 2 years previous work experience in similar positions. For building maintenance, building caretaker experience and/or construction trades experience would be preferable. For housekeeping, previous hotel housekeeping experience is preferred.

Send me a private message and I will give you my email address to send your CV. There WILL be interviews for applicants who are short-listed. Anyone with a past criminal conviction will NOT be considered.

THERE ARE NO PLACEMENT FEES for these jobs. The employer will pay airfare and provides subsidized accommodations to the selected workers at a cost of $80.50 per week.

They will go fast so please contact me as soon as possible.

Roxanne
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tereza26

Hi,

I'm interested about offers building maintenance person (LMO based). I have an experience in construction trades and now I am working as a maintenance in some hotel in Jasper. I would like to ask if is this job opportunity still available.

Thank you for your time
    Jan Volstat

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nedser1

Hi rjessome
    thanks for doing a terrific job with all this useful information on immagration
    I am a tiler and want to get into Canada on a lmo if possible . I have 10 years experience in tiling residential and commercial projects .I ran my own business that employed 6 staff . I also have experience in wood floor installation and painting .I beieive i am a good all rounder in residential construction and i would be a useful labourer to many trades or main contractor
    I am married with three children so im not sure how i could bring my family in at a later stage .My wife is also a newly qualified reflexologist ie holistic therapist are there opportunities in this feild in Canada . I know beggars cant be choosers but i am hoping to go to calgary . Thanks for reading this message look forward to hearing from you
    regards nedser1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

shes been banned....look for the other thread on immigration advice

Advertisement