Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens Character Clothing Wholesalers

Options
  • 18-03-2012 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm looking to find a wholesaler in ireland preferably that deals with children's character clothing as in Disney, Hello Kitty, Ben 10 etc.

I've searched numerous sites and to no avail and only found websites for UK suppliers, i'd prefer to try and deal with someone in Ireland.

Any body have any ideas as to where to look or find Irish suppliers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭billybunty

I'm looking to find a wholesaler in ireland preferably that deals with children's character clothing as in Disney, Hello Kitty, Ben 10 etc.

I've searched numerous sites and to no avail and only found websites for UK suppliers, i'd prefer to try and deal with someone in Ireland.

Any body have any ideas as to where to look or find Irish suppliers.
    Try daydream kids or maybe its called jack and jill , in fashion city ballymount or the other co. is called devery mooney. Both in dublin. Not 100% sure if they do all the brands youve listed but sure its a starting point!

Advertisement