Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurants tralee

Options
  • 18-03-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Don't know if there is a tread on this
    Personally love Bella Bia great food very good staff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Nice food but I hear that another Italian restaurant is just as good, you can have a take away too, its just beside the brandon hotel is lovely. Really good food, good service and good choice. Value for money is excellent. La Scala and Mozarts are nice too. I like the restaurant at the meadowlands hotel aswell.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I love Bella Bia. Cassidy's Restaurant near the Abbey is lovely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

doovdela wrote: »
    Nice food but I hear that another Italian restaurant is just as good,

+1 Personally I prefer Pomo D'Oro - it's probably as cheap if not cheaper than Bella Bia and always easier to get a table. I guess the atmosphere is better in Bella Bia with the crowd which always counts for a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Couldn't agree with ye more lads, Pomo D'Oro and Cassidys are my two favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

Couldn't agree with ye more lads, Pomo D'Oro and Cassidys are my two favourites.

Haven't been to Cassidy in awhile now but nice last time as for pomo. Doro. Eat there over two years it was terrible food service everything
    Anybody been to restaurant uno ????

• Advertisement
Advertisement