Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party venue

Options
  • 18-03-2012 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello! So I've just decided to have a party for my 21st and am finding it really hard to find a venue. I want somewhere in town, not too expensive, and that allows children (even up to a certain time as I really want my younger cousins to be there).Not sure how many people yet, probably about 150 but it can depend on where I'm able to get a fairly short notice. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Whereabouts in Dublin are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ragdoll91

I live in Beaumount but I want it in town because it's easier for everyone to get to

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I had my 21st in the Russell Court Hotel on Harcourt St. Under 18s had to be signed in and an adult's phone number provided. The room I had was really nice, the food was grand (standard function fare!). I brought my own decorations, DJ and band.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ragdoll91

Thanks that sounds perfect, I've just emailed :)

Advertisement