Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drogheda Mma Bjj

• 19-03-2012 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Is this club any good heard mixed reports

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Hi
    Wayne Fagan is a respected BJJ player and his club has done well and win there fair share of fights, based on that i would say they are a good club and certainly the best in that area.

Wayne is my friend so you can take that as biased if you'd like but results are key when judging teams.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ethanhawk

cowzerp wrote: »
    Hi
    Wayne Fagan is a respected BJJ player and his club has done well and win there fair share of fights, based on that i would say they are a good club and certainly the best in that area.

Wayne is my friend so you can take that as biased if you'd like but results are key when judging teams.

Thanks for the input my friend but can i have a not so biased opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Stephen_King

Why dont you just pop in and ask can you take a class to check it out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭karl bracken

Wayne has been around a while and is one of the better BJJ guys, there is a lot you could learn from him.
    As far as im aware he has a few Muay Thai/KickBoxing guys there to.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 damox1

Why dont you just pop in and ask can you take a class to check it out?

Anybody who wants to find out more about the club can just pop in. The first class is free.

Wayne is the Head Coach/ BJJ Coach, there is also Stephen Hodgers who is the striking coach and one of the top Muay Thai fighters in the country.

• Advertisement
Advertisement